In the unusual circumstance that equipment must be returned to the manufacturer, please follow this procedure for timely and efficient service.
- Contact our office at 1 (858) 551-2000 to obtain a return authorization (RA) number.
- All returns must include: reason for return, and/or description of problem. If in warranty, please include invoice copy.
- Freight on all returns must be pre-paid and preferably packaged in its original carton.
- Advance replacement of a defective camera or kit requires a new purchase order. Equipment older than 60 days from original invoice may not be eligible for advance replacement. Equipment may be returned to customer with an evaluation charge if no defect is found.
- Warranty repairs and replacements will be done at ‘no-charge’ and returned to customer prepaid.
- Non-warranty repairs are subject to repair charges. Customer will be notified prior to repair only for estimated repair charge over $100.00, unless customer requests an estimate prior to repair.
- Returns for credit are subject to a 20% restocking charge, if eligible for credit. Eligibility is determined at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.